Wednesday, February 27, 2008

She What?!


Currently I am without mother-in-law. That status won't change for a while, I think. She's pretty mad at me. She sends lovely notes to Karloff asking him to bring him self and Jr. for a visit. Karloff is of the thinking that it's all of us or none of us. Yet she asks, and just ignores the fact that there are other parts of his family here that are being blatantly disregarded.

My mother is of the thinking that it's Karloff's fault and all of this poly business is just so Karloff and Opop can run away together. Utter nonsense. So what does my mother do? She invites the in laws down for Easter. We didn't even know until ma'-in-law told Karloff that she wasn't coming. Imagine that. Mother thinks it would be a safe place Karloff and his family to see each other. Safe? What does that mean? I blew up at mom once through out their discovery of our lifestyle. But she is painting this picture that I am drugged out on antidepressants and lacking all empathy for everyone who truly loves me. Arg. Her mind has made me out to be something I'm not. I can't force her to see reality.

What if we got into who's 'fault' it was and they start granny beating each other.


It isn't relevant how it started. And if they wanted the real answer, it was a mutual discovery. It was a series on discussions over a period of time. No one wanted it more than another. Reality is, we are here now, and intervention or not, it isn't a sickness. There are no hidden intentions, just love and partnership each way.

At least when we speak now, ma and I, she waits for a response to her questions and truly listens. That's something, right? RiGhT?! *laughs nervously*